No a cable or an IrDA? No problems! Our WAP exchange service WAP-Upload.net will help you.
You can upload:
- Cards (*.vcf, *.vcs) - up to 500 kB;
- Graphics, images and pictures (*.ani, *.bmp, *.gif, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.n3a, *.nok, *.pco, *.pic, *.png, *.wbmp) - up to 1500 kB;
- JAVA and applications (*.cod, *.jad, *.jar, *.mpn, *.ngd, *.nqd, *.sis) - up to 2500 kB;
- Mobile music (*.aac, *.adp, *.amr, *.dxm, *.emy, *.imy, *.mid, *.midi, *.mmf, *.mp3, *.mp4, *.pmd, *.rng, *.seq, *.vox, *.wav) - up to 1500 kB;
- Mobile phone themes (*.col, *.mtf, *.nth, *.scs, *.sdt, *.thm) - up to 1500 kB;
- Mobile video (*.3gp, *.avi, *.mpeg, *.rm) - up to 2500 kB;
A full list of formats supported you can get on this page >>>.
How it works: You can upload files with help of the form above. Select a file on your disk, type your name and click the "Upload" button. Then our file will be placed on our WAP site WAP.WAP-UPLOAD.NET.
Then, in your phone go to the "Internet" menu item and navigate to our site wap.wap-upload.net, where you can download your file from a private or a public area. If you want to place your file to a private area, then you should to register here.
Note: If while connecting from you phone you'll get an error message, please, check up your Internet (WAP or GPRS) settings and try again. An uploading process can take up to 3 minutes. Please, wait the end of uploading.